1 Study Matches
Explaining Preference Elicitation Process in Health Recommendation Systems
Our research explores the possible solutions to explaining preference elicitation processes in health recommendation systems, including a range of advanced intelligent user interfaces (UI) to support exploration, transparency, explainability, and controllability of health recommendations (Chen et al, 2016).
Chun-Hua Tsai - at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-865-4558
18 year(s) or older
Inclusion Criteria:1. The proposed study will involve adults no less than 18 years old.
2. Efforts will be made to include both men and women.
3. Participants need to speak English.
4. No vulnerable populations will be included.
Exclusion Criteria:1. Vulnerable populations such as children, pregnant women, cognitively impaired adults, and prisoners.
2. People who have never used recommendation systems.
3. People who are less than 18 years old.
4. People who do not speak English.